Select time period:
This viewer provides access to detailed results from the English Business Survey from October 2011.
Data are weighted to be representative of total employment in England (not workplaces), so a result of 10% should be interpreted as workplaces accounting for 10% of employment are...
Please always select an option from each filter to view a table. Certain combinations of filters may result in small sample sizes:
- The unweighted respondent base indicates the number of interviews results are based upon. This is rounded to the nearest five
- Where unweighted base sizes are under 100 they are highlighted in red. These results should be treated with caution due to wider margins of error
- Where unweighted base sizes are under 50, results have been suppressed to protect respondent confidentiality
- Where cells received fewer than 5 responses, results have been suppressed to protect respondent confidentiality
- Where monthly cell or column suppression occurs, please look at the cumulative quarterly tables as these may not be suppressed
Click here for instructions and help.
If you require further assistance, e-mail: